Arada Anber Townhouses is a collection of outstandingly designed 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses. Ideally situated in the heart of the Aljada Sharjah. It comprises considerable retail, leisure and amusement options, in accumulation to a spacious range of residential and commercial offering.
This project comprises of considerable retail, leisure and amusement options, including a wide variety of residential and commercial space. The developer is focusing on introducing a range of facilities and amenities that will go a long way to enhance the living standard of the residents.
ARADA developer is more concerned about delivering projects that are progressively inclined towards providing the residents with exceptional facilities. The townhouses, as such, incorporated everything that is inclined to help you stay in absolute comfort.
The project extensive portion of the master plan is committed to green spaces and Community amenities, creating an eye-catching chance for investors to buy in a new prime location that perfectly captures the fundamental nature of Sharjah.
For a project of this size and magnitude, it surprisingly brings to you a whole new world of opportunity. Every single aspect is designed in accordance to your demanding lifestyle needs. With spacious rooms, stylish interiors and modern kitchens, it presents you homes that perfectly suit the interest of you and your family.
This project development includes an extensive residential mix including impartial villas, accommodation villas, Townhouses, and apartments, complemented by generous open spaces and facilities.
Features and Amenities
- A residential project featuring elegant townhouses
- State of the art amenities and facilities.
- Direct access to Al Dhaid Road, University City Road and Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road.
- Central Hub featuring a musical fountain display.
- Urban piazza with an array of cafés and restaurants.
- Skate parks, cinemas, an extreme sports center entertainment.
- Healthcare facilities include general, private and polyclinics, as well as two health centers.